Hall or Nothing Productions Ltd: Lord of the Rings - Nightmare Expansion Card Previews

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Lord of the Rings - Nightmare Expansion Card Previews

The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game - Nightmare Expansion Card Previews.

Hey guys,

Here's a cool treat for all my blog followers - FFG have kindly permitted me to release the following two card previews for you from the forthcoming Nightmare Expansion...

Abandoned Camp, a pretty horrific new Land card:



And the soul-sapping Pursuit On The Shore, an uncancellable (definitely a word) Treachery which our group has learned to respect and dread in equal measure:




Enjoy!  :)

And for more details and gameplay breakdown check out my exclusive preview here:

http://ratdorg.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/lord-of-rings-card-game-nightmare.html


ND

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
I have a question - is it ok to translate your LOTR LCG scenarios into other languages?

Ninjadorg said...

Absolutely mate. If you have a look around they've already been translated into quite a few languages already - check out the Lord of the Rings link on this blog. :)

Anonymous said...

I wanted to make it into polish, I see that there weren't any polish translations.
Tell me, is it ok to send you text and you'd put it into card?

Ninjadorg said...

Send it over mate and I'll look into it. I'm certain there are Polish versions already though - I'll have a look around my archives for them...