Hall or Nothing Productions Ltd: Fantasy Quest Session Report: Some days EVERYTHING goes your way

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fantasy Quest Session Report: Some days EVERYTHING goes your way

An excellent narrative Fantasy Quest session report by BGGer Toc13 (Chris Stanton):

Setting off from the stinking, filth-ridden cesspit of corruption that is Sprawl City, I immediately move off the beaten track. I figure the fewer people see me, the better. Making my way through the old wood, I decide to give the consecrated altar I saw a wide berth- Not really my scene. Crossing a clearing in the forest, I spot a witch in the distance. Knowing them to be quite nasty when annoyed, I stayed out of sight only relaxing once she had gone. Night was closing in & the weather was turning chilly so I set up camp beside a spring that was reputed to have healing powers- a bit of insurance if anything happened. I had no sooner done this when the skies opened & hail came pelting down...but I was safe & warm...

To read more click here:

Some days EVERYTHING goes your way | Fantasy Quest | BoardGameGeek: "The Tale of the Vampire Assassin:"



No comments: