Hall or Nothing Productions Ltd: Fantasy Quest at UK Games Expo 2012

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Fantasy Quest at UK Games Expo 2012

Hello Readers!


Just a little note to let you know that Mmzomba (Sam) and myself (Tristan by the way, nice to meet you) are booked in for Saturday and Sunday at the UK Games Expo 2012 and I’ve applied for a demo table on the Saturday too. Not sure if they have any left at this stage but if not I’m sure we can find a table or something somewhere. Otherwise it’s just going to be beers and browsing! So if anyone is going to be about it would be great to see you and maybe catch a game of Fantasy Quest too.  :)


Watch this space for the rules version 2.0 which will hopefully be released this week, along with the newly upgraded Saga cards...





2 comments:

Chris said...

Cool that you'll be at the show, contact me if you want to do a demo (video demo talking about the game) with one of the UKGMN team on fri, sat or sun.

Chris

Ninjadorg said...

Thanks Chris - sounds like a great idea. I'd also like to thank you for your help with the Fantasy Quest rules. I've implemented pretty much all your suggestions and I'd love you to cast your expert eyes over the rules version 2.0 when they're available...