Hall or Nothing Productions Ltd: Fantasy Quest - Rules are up!

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Fantasy Quest - Rules are up!


Here are the rules for Fantasy Quest.  Any feedback is greatly welcomed, including typos, formatting quibbles, etc.  Huge thanks to boom04, calebskye and jayjonbeach for proof-reading and general support.  Sorry about the boring doc format, colour pdf version to be uploaded later (probably after I've finished the cards themselves now).


The Rules Version 2.0  are finally here!  Nearly missed my own deadline too...

Please check for errors, grammar, and any other uncertainties and ask away here if you have any questions.  I've incorporated feedback from everyone who got back to me about the beta testing and have tried to cover everything that came up in the Living FAQ thread on this very site.

So thanks for all your help in getting the game this far and here’s to moving on to the next stage, with a sneak preview of the new Saga layouts below:








Once it's all confirmed and checked over I'll transfer it to the full colour pdf and get that uploaded too.

Embeditin seems to have messed with the Word layout somewhat but hopefully it's all still legible...


4 comments:

Chris said...

Downloaded and sent to my tablet for perusing on the bus into work tomorrow :) Brief glance though, looks good. I like the race cards being doubled sided, simple idea but a very good one!

Ninjadorg said...

Cheers Chris - look forward to your thoughts.

freourslc said...

Good morning, Ninjadorg...

I just came back from holidays, and I wanted to read the rules of Fantasy Quest, but the embedded file does not appear ?
Is embedit.in down or what ?
Actually, it does not work on my own webpage too... (2011-08-21 at 10.24 in France)
I don't know what is happening.

I'm sure it will work again in some time.

Ninjadorg said...

Looks to be working now, thank goodness!

Beta play-testing version of Fantasy Quest will be ready this week. I've finished checking the cards, just formatting them for printing/Artscow depending on play-tester's preference.

:)