Hall or Nothing Productions Ltd: An Open Letter To The Publisher « Christopher Fowler's Blog

Friday, February 17, 2012

An Open Letter To The Publisher « Christopher Fowler's Blog


A brilliant author nailing a horrifying media trend...

An Open Letter To The Publisher « Christopher Fowler's Blog:

'via Blog this'

Dear Harper Collins,
I see that you are to pay Amanda Knox £4 million for her memoirs. Apparently she hired a top lawyer used by Barack Obama and George W. Bush to negotiate a book deal about being jailed in Italy for her part in the murder of Meredith Kercher, a British student.
I see that she will reveal ‘never before told details surrounding her case, and describe how she used her inner strength and strong family ties to cope with the most challenging time of her young life.’
I am a jobbing writer who gets paid an often staggeringly low sum for each of my books. If I am found innocent of murdering someone, will you give me a book deal?

2 comments:

Alcidas said...

This sick in so many ways...

Ninjadorg said...

Speaks volumes about how 'far' our society has come.